KMB Silver Jubilee Celebration– JUMBLE SALE & FUN AUCTION (30 Sept 2017)

    Dear Alumni, We need your used items/ pre-loved items for us to carry out a Jumble Sale and Fun Auction during the KMB Silver Jubilee celebration. Just donate your used goods for the Jumble Sale and bring your pre-loved items to the Fun Auction. All proceeds from the Jumble Sale will be channelled to funding students’ activities. 90% of the profits from Fun Auction will go to the owner while the remaining 10% will go to the KMB fund. For further information or inquiries please contact Ms. Reda at 012 302 2526.

    Contact Us

    KOLEJ MARA BANTING

    JALAN LABUHAN DAGANG,

    BUKIT CHANGGANG,

    42700 BANTING, SELANGOR

    COORDINATE : 2.820223,101.623943

    TEL    : 03-31491304 || 1318

    FAKS : 03-31491061

    EMEL : WEBMASTER.KMBANTING@MARA.GOV.MY

    Who's Online

    We have 39 guests and no members online

    Web Statistics

    017857
    Today
    Yesterday
    This Week
    Last Week
    This Month
    Last Month
    All days
    229
    283
    3248
    11167
    7969
    8789
    17857

    Your IP: 54.81.197.127
    2017-09-23

     


    DISCLAIMER

     

    © 2017 Kolej MARA Banting. All Rights Reserved.